After almost 30 years of one-sided partisan politics, you have the historic opportunity to support a candidate who is focused on delivering results.
Your support of $10 is a vote for a qualified and competent government workforce, common sense governance, and fiscal transparency and accountability. If elected I will restore the basic services that you are paying for and deserve. After all, Toledo has one of the highest combined tax rates of any city in the state of Ohio so why hasn’t our city government delivered on its promises?
By donating $10 to my campaign, you can help me, help you take back your city.
It won’t be easy. Big government and the local establishment have a monopoly, and are fighting hard to keep the party going in city hall using YOUR hard-earned tax dollars. It’s time to put an end to special interest, favors, nepotism and the quid-pro-quo that has been stinking up One Government Center for decades. Our regional water problem is only one example of the many messes that YOU the taxpayer will ultimately have to pay for to clean up as a result of ineffective leadership.
A vote for my opponents is a vote for the same. A vote for me is a vote for bringing effectiveness and credibility to city government.
Early in our campaign we used the Ten for Tom theme to ask for your help in collecting petition signatures and it was a huge success. Today, I’m asking you to be part of our Ten for Tom campaign again. This time we’re asking for $10 donations to raise $10,000 in 10 days to help us get our message out about this historic opportunity for change! Please CLICK HERE to donate $10 (or more if you prefer) and join the Ten for Tom movement.
I hope you will take a minute to learn more about my comprehensive plan and please donate to our campaign.
Campaign contributions must meet the following personal requirements:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not employed by an Ohio State Office Holder.
- I am not doing business with any Ohio State Elected Official.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
Thank you for your help with the stop signs. My wife and I so appreciate all your hard work on behalf of our neighborhood.
— Craig Twining